The following is a summary of our thought leadership piece on Google Cloud’s blog by Open AI’s GPT-4.
Authors: Jack Xia (Chief Actuary, Igloo) and LiLiang Zhu (CTO, Igloo)
The article is about Igloo, a regional insurance technology company that has designed a platform named “Turbo” to allow the delivery of multiple insurance products across different distribution channels such as e-commerce, retail stores, and mobile applications.
The platform is a “no-code technology” that enables users without technical expertise to self-manage the product launch process faster and with flexibility, reducing costs and allowing insurance experts to maintain control. Turbo is also centralized, with all channels receiving the same information, and it reduces the risk of errors and inconsistencies.
Additionally, it collects valuable data, such as user views, clicks, conversions, and feedback, which can provide important insights into customer preferences for insurers and insurance agents to improve the customer experience.
Overall, Igloo’s Turbo platform is a powerful tool that reinforces its ongoing success as a leading insurtech.
- Igloo has developed a platform called Turbo that enables the delivery of multiple insurance products across various distribution channels, including e-commerce, retail stores, and mobile applications.
- Turbo is designed as a “no-code technology,” allowing non-technical users to self-manage the product launch process quickly and with flexibility, reducing costs and providing control to insurance experts.
- The centralized nature of Turbo ensures that all channels receive the same information, reducing the risks of errors and inconsistencies.
- Turbo collects valuable data on user behavior, such as views, clicks, conversions, and feedback, providing insurers and agents with insights to improve the customer experience.
- Igloo’s Turbo platform has contributed to the company’s success in the insurtech industry, reinforcing their position as a leading player.