Terms and Conditions
1. New customers of PandaCare, powered by Igloo (“Qualified Users”), will be given Starbucks e-gift cards in the following denominations based on the plan purchased (“Campaign”)
- Customers that purchase a PandaCare Basic Plan at S$14/month will be eligible for a S$10 Starbucks e-gift card.
- Customers that purchase a PandaCare Premium Plan at S$22.03/month will be eligible for a S$15 Starbucks e-gift card.
2. This Campaign will be from February 18, 2022 to February 20, 2022 (“Duration of Campaign”).
3. The Starbucks e-gift card will be sent to Qualified Users via email within the seventh to eighth week from completion of purchase.
1. This Campaign is eligible for Qualified Users who have met the participation criteria.
2. The Qualified Users eligible for this Campaign are:
– Foodpanda riders who purchase a subscription of PandaCare Basic Plan/ Premium Plan for the first time within the Duration of Campaign, and continue payment for a minimum of two months starting from the purchase date.
– Riders should not have held a PandaCare personal accident cover before this Campaign
1. These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) form the basis for participating in this Campaign. Participation in the Campaign signifies acceptance of these Terms. Igloo is the provider of this Campaign and Igloo reserves the right to change or cancel any terms at any time as permitted and applicable by law.
2. Igloo reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel any payments, if in view of Igloo, there has been a deliberate manipulation to obtain a preference, which is likely to be violated by Qualified Users or to be in violation of any law, regulation or business license requirement by Igloo.
3. In no event shall Igloo’s failure to enforce any of these Terms be deemed to support any claim by any person, nor shall it preclude Igloo from taking subsequent enforcement action.
HQ office Address
Level 8, Vertical Corporate Tower B,
Avenue 10, Jalan Kerinchi,
Bangsar South 59200,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Monday – Friday
10AM – 6PM
(except Malaysia Public Holidays)